Sparco Custom Easy: If you have been looking for a custom designed race suit with your choice of colours and the ability to add your own logos, but without the complicated ordering or the high price tag, then the new Custom Easy project from Sparco is for you. The images shown are just a small selection of what’s possible.
Taking the Competition Race suit as a starting point, you are able to customise and choose from the following:
- a selection of designs / styles (included in the standard price)
- choose the suit colours (included in the standard price)
- add your name/blood type/nationality flag (included in the standard price)
- add sponsor logos, names or your companies branding (additional cost)
- pockets required or not (included in the standard price)
- boot cuffs or not (included in the standard price)
- belt required or not (included in the standard price)
- and finally choose your size - standard Sparco suit size (48-66), standard plus small alterations (additional cost) or customised made-to-measure (additional cost).
Sparco Competition race suit: features a clean, non quilted design for a smooth, modern finish. FIA 8856-2000 approved and constructed from technical fabrics which offer a balance between breath-ability and weight.
- 3 layer flame retardant material for protection
- Non quilted design gives a clean modern look
- Lumbar stretch panels offer improved fit and feel in the driving position
- Pre-curved arms and shoulder bellows provide optimum mobility and comfort
Constructed from 3 layers of Meta-Aramid material with ultra lightweight seams for improved comfort. Floating sleeves provide increased freedom of movement and pre-curved arms reduce material bunching in the driving position resulting in less pressure points and irritation. A stretch panel in the lower back area allows the suit to be close fitting yet comfortable when seated. Concealed side pockets provide storage for small essential items while maintaining the clean lines of the suit.
Design / Ordering – WITHOUT LOGO
- To see the price of your custom suit, start by choosing the size required and in the option of “Consumed Credits (Logos)” select “0 Credit (No Logos)”. Next, head over to the online configurator - Dash Racegear - Sparco Custom Easy Race Suit and design your chosen suit model. Here you can design the suit and make as many changes as you wish. The price is a fixed price for all changes, unless adding logos (see below).
Design / Ordering – WITH LOGO
- To see the price of your custom suit, start by choosing the size required. Next, head over to the online configurator - Dash Racegear - Sparco Custom Easy Race Suit and design your chosen suit model, adding any logos to the suit as required. When all logos have been uploaded and positioned, please note the number of Consumed Credits shown on the Logo page. Head back to the Demon Tweeks website, and select the same number of consumed credits to display your final suit price. The price we quote is for the logos to be embroidered onto the suit, and not printed. It is our opinion that embroidery is far more durable than printed, and does not deteriorate with use or with washes. If you would prefer printed logos (which can save a few grams of weight), we can of course offer this option, with prices starting from approximately £60 cheaper.
- Once happy with the design and price of your one-off custom race suit, click on SEND ORDER REQUEST.
- Head back to the Demon Tweeks website, adding the suit to your basket and completing the checkout as normal.
- That’s it…. a conformation email will follow shortly, and a member of the Demon Tweeks staff will be in touch to confirm all details with you.
- Delivery time is approximately 4-6 weeks
Please note: If you are unsure of how the configurator works, your suit size or have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org